Child Care Subsidy (CCS) will be paid directly to OOSH to reduce the fees paid by families.
To be eligible for the Child Care Subsidy the following requirements must be met:
- the child must
– be a ‘Family Tax Benefit child’ or ‘regular care child’ and
– be 13 or under and not attending secondary school and
– meet immunisation requirements
- the person claiming the Child Care Subsidy, or their partner, must
– meet residency requirements and
– have a combined family income less than $351,248
– meet the Child Care Subsidy activity test (or be eligible for an exemption) and
– be liable to pay for care provided under a Complying Written Arrangement (written agreement with their child care provider)
-provide OOSH with their Family and Child’s Customer Reference Number (CRN)
Phone 13 61 50 or visit website www.familyassist.gov.au.