Looking to enrol for 2022?
Our enrolment process for NEW FAMILIES for 2022 will commence in Term 4 when Orientation for All Hallows Parish School takes place. Information will be provided in your information pack.
Many families worry about care for their children and whether they will have a spot for 2022. Please rest assured that we can accommodate all requests for care.
We look forward to welcoming you all then!
If you would like to enrol your child please use our on-line system powered by SMARTCENTRAL to do so.
Once you click the APPLY NOW button below, you will be provided with further details on the enrolment process.
Please ensure you have read our Family Handbook 2021 prior to making your application.
NEW TO OOSH?
Please find below some FA Questions that may help you out:
Is there an enrolment fee?
- No, the $100 Enrolment Fee for 2021 has been waived by our Parent Committee to support families after the strenuous pandemic year.
- The committee has reviewed enrolment fees and has decided to NOT CHARGE one going forward. Therefore no enrolment fee for 2022.
What if I don’t know my days for next year?
- That’s ok! Book the days you think you will need for the start of the 2022 school year. OOSH will allow you to make changes to bookings during the first two weeks of the school year without incurring fees associated with changes. OOSH requires two weeks’ notice to cancel care without charge after that.
What if I am unsure if I am going to use OOSH next year?
- If you are unsure enrol as a CASUAL. This way, if you decide later to use the service, all the administrative work is taken care of and there is no delay in using the service – especially if you would like care in the holidays.
Can my child who will be starting kindergarten in 2022 use Vacation Care in December/January?
- Children enrolled to commence school in 2022 are unable to use vacation care in December 2020 but they are more than welcome to join us in January! OOSH will be open for vacation care from Monday, January 11th, up to the start of the school term. A program can be requested by email.
*Please note: To use our fabulous vacation care service, children MUST be enrolled prior to the start of the holidays. OOSH will NOT accept enrolments during vacation care periods.
Should you have any other queries that aren’t covered here or in the Handbook, please email: OOSH@allhallowsoosh.org.au